- Applied for and recieved funding from Federal Home Loan Bank to construct five three-bedroom homes in the New Start Program, which was a two-year lease to purchase project that would move low-income families from renters to homeowners.
- Administration of the Gibson County Project, which consisted of the construction of two bedroom houses and the rehabilitation of one three bedroom houses in Humbolt, and the construction of two three bedroom houses in Milan, Tennessee. This was a $375,125 project funded through the HOME program.
- Secured funding and built five three-bedroom rental homes in Crockett County.
- Secured funding and built five three-bedroom rental homes in Haywood County.
- Secured funding from the City of Jackson and built one four-bedroom rental home and two three-bedroom homes, and rehabilitated six homes in Jackson.
- JAHO successfully manages 26 properties.
*JAHO was successful in building an office to house its operations. The office is used also as a demo of the types of houses JAHO builds and is the first of its kind in Jackson.